HF Home + Beauty’s Body Oil is formulated with therapeutic grade Essential Oils and organic ingredients to help nourish and protect the skin. Soft and silky-smooth, this body oil combines Emu, Argan, Meadowform, and Grapeseed oils to naturally hydrate and nourish the skin. Never heavy, greasy, or sticky, just a light and sheer finish. Comes in 4 oz size bottle.
- Ultra-nourishing plant oils
- Therapeutic grade essential oils
- Perfect for dry cracked skin
- Emu oil (derived from adipose tissue harvested from certain subspecies of the emu, a flightless bird indigenous to Australia)– Essential fatty acids, Emu oil is high in omega-3, omega 6, and omega-9 fatty acids. May help reduce inflammation, ease muscular pain, arthritic joint pain, signs of wrinkles, scars, and blemishes by nourishing the skin cells. Stimulates the skin to reduce the appearance of skin wrinkles and rejuvenate aging or sun-damaged skin. Also has been recommended for use in the treatment of skin conditions, such as skin wounds.
- Meadowform oil (pressed from seeds of a flower native to Pacific Northwest)- Good for all skin types, locks in moisture, hydrating, soothing, anti-inflammatories, antioxidant, and good for sun damage.
Naturally preserving Vitamin E, fatty acids, tocopherols – high degree of antioxidant protection against free radicals in and on the skin. Protects the cells against dehydration as it can lock in moisture, plus provide protection against damaging rays of the sun and weather extremes. This oil glides on easily, soaks into the cells and offers so much protection making it an obvious choice for skin conditioning.
- Argan oil (Aromatic culinary oil expressed from the seeds of the Argan tree, native to an area of southwestern Morocco) - Protects from sun damage, moisturizes skin, has a more stable and drier feel, or rather, less fatty to the touch. Has a higher amount of Vitamin E and greater antioxidant power. Treats acne, heals skin infections, improves wound healing, anti-aging effects. Contains many healing properties, including antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Both help reduce symptoms for several different inflammatory skin conditions like psoriasis and rosacea.
- Tea tree essential oil – Cleansing and soothing irritated/dry skin, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and help with healthy looking complexion and can treat acne.
- Lavender essential oil – Anti-inflammatory, heal acne breakouts and dry skin, provides relaxation, promotes sleep, and eases feeling of tension
- Geranium essential oil – Antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic to help reduce acne breakouts, and skin irritation. Promotes the appearance of clear and healthy skin, and reduce wrinkles “known as the Botox of essential oils
Top: Bergamot, Lime, Petitgrain, Freesia
Middle: Neroli, Orange Fleur, Jasmine
Base: Warm Amber, White Musk
The Princess Crown
Top: Yarrow Buds, Blue Chamomile, Peony
Middle: Sage, Marine Accord, Patchouli
Base: Guaicwood, Amber, Spruce, Rosewood
Butterfly Farm Notes:
Top: Lemon Peel, Ozone, Clover
Middle: Cherry Blossom, Lily Of The Valley, Lilly, Hydrangea
Base: Amyris, Light Musk, Powder
Lavender Fields Notes:
To Use: Apply a few drops from dropper directly onto your skin and massage in gently.
* Due to the handmade nature of my products, no two are identical. Please allow for variations in color as compared to product listing photos and/or previous orders.
**Sensitive Patch Test - Always test products prior to use to check for allergies. Best way to do this is to find a bare spot on your forearm or leg and apply a small amount to the desired area. Give it a few hours and if no reaction occurs, you can enjoy. If irritation occurs discontinue usage and consult a doctor or dermatologist before continuing to use this product
***These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.