BHF Home + Beauty’s Loofah Bar Soap is formulated with therapeutic grade Essential Oils and Mango, Cocoa, and Shea Butter organic ingredients. This handmade Loofah bar soap will provide you with a great sensory experience each and every time you use it! It is for exfoliating rough hands, feet and elbows, leaving your skin healthy looking. Each soap bar has a natural loofah sponge embedded right into the bar.
Soap and Loofah in ONE!
- Cocoa Butter – High in fatty acids, hydrates, nourish skin and improve elasticity. Good for scars and wrinkles.
- Mango Butter – Maintain the softness, suppleness, and radiance of skin. May help reduce the appearance of aging, such as premature wrinkles and fine lines. Effective in preventing inflammation and itching caused by dry skin
- Shea Butter – Anti-inflammatory and healing properties., hydration and calms the skin, and helps fade scars both from acne and non-acne-related causes in addition to healing sunburned, cracked, and peeling skin. Shea butter help moisturize, nourish, and soothe the skin.
- Tea tree essential oil – Cleansing and soothing irritated/dry skin, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and help with healthy looking complexion and can treat acne.
- Lavender essential oil – Anti-inflammatory, heal acne breakouts and dry skin, provides relaxation, promotes sleep, and eases feeling of tension
- Geranium essential oil – Antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic to help reduce acne breakouts, and skin irritation. Promotes the appearance of clear and healthy skin, and reduce wrinkles “known as the Botox of essential oils”
- Vegetable based
- High in vitamins E, D, and provitamin A
- Helps ease acne, eczema, rosacea, and rashes
Apple Farm - Apple Farm Has Returned ! Wrap yourself in the smell of Autumn air with our Apple Farm. Get ready to smell our vibrant fallen leaves and apple fragrance, it's like walking through apple trees.
Notes of : Citrus, Cinnamon, Orange Peel, Nutmeg, Apple, Berry, Leaves, Cedar, Clove, and Vanilla
Autumn Nights - A fan favorite has Returned! With blends of sweet and spice notes over a smoky woody base, this fragrance reminds you of a crisp Autumn night.
Notes of: Vanilla bean, Almond, Caramel, Bay Leaf, Clove, Leather, Amber, Tonka, Smoky Woods, and Cashmere Musk
Pecan Muscovado Martini -Delicious candy and classic martini notes like pecan, burnt praline, caramelized nougat, and spirited vodka blend in a soulful sensation
Notes of: Hints of Pumpkin, Burnt Praline, Pecan, Caramelized Nougat, Vodka, and Cognac
To use: Wet bar with water. Use in a light circular motion directly on desired area of skin to create a nice lather. Be sure not to rub too hard so as not to rub skin raw from loofah.
* Due to the handmade nature of my products, no two are identical. Please allow for variations in color as compared to product listing photos and/or previous orders.
**Sensitive Patch Test - Always test products prior to use to check for allergies. Best way to do this is to find a bare spot on your forearm or leg and apply a small amount to the desired area. Give it a few hours and if no reaction occurs, you can enjoy. If irritation occurs discontinue usage and consult a doctor or dermatologist before continuing to use this product
***These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.