BHF Home + Beauty’s hydrating Lotion Bar is formulated with therapeutic grade Essential Oils and organic ingredients to help feed, nourish, and moisturize dry skin. Soft and silky-smooth, this bar combines shea butter and coconut oil to naturally hydrate and help your skin to be more radiant. Never heavy, greasy, or sticky, just a light and sheer finish.
Two sizes available:
- The small size comes with a cute container that you can easily throw in luggage, purse or bag to use while your out. Taking hydration and moisturizer on the go!
- The medium size comes in a tin container and perfect size to keep in your bathroom.
- Meadowform oil – (pressed from seeds of a flower native to Pacific Northwest)- Good for all skin types, locks in moisture, hydrating, soothing, anti-inflammatories, antioxidant, and good for sun damage.
Naturally preserving Vitamin E, fatty acids, tocopherols – high degree of antioxidant protection against free radicals in and on the skin. Protects the cells against dehydration as it can lock in moisture, plus provide protection against damaging rays of the sun and weather extremes. This oil glides on easily, soaks into the cells and offers so much protection making it an obvious choice for skin conditioning.
Shea Butter – Anti-inflammatory and healing properties., hydration and calms the skin, and helps fade scars both from acne and non-acne-related causes in addition to healing sunburned, cracked, and peeling skin. Shea butter help moisturize, nourish, and soothe the skin..
- Tea tree essential oil – Cleansing and soothing irritated/dry skin, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and help with healthy looking complexion and can treat acne.
- Lavender essential oil – Anti-inflammatory, heal acne breakouts and dry skin, provides relaxation, promotes sleep, and eases feeling of tension.
Clean & Fresh:
Top: Ozone, Citrus
Middle: Sea Salt, Jasmine
Base: Violet, Cedar, Powder, Light Musk
Rich, Woody, with Musky Sweet Scent:
OakMoss Note Profile:
Top: Sage, Orange, Grapefruit
Base: Oakmoss, Amber, Tonka Bean
To use: Take lotion bar out of tin into your palms and rub palms together like you are washing your hands. The warmth of your hands starts to melt the luxurious butter in the lotion bar. Rub on hands, elbows, feet – anywhere your skin need nourishment.
* Due to the handmade nature of my products, no two are identical. Please allow for variations in color as compared to product listing photos and/or previous orders.
**Sensitive Patch Test - Always test products prior to use to check for allergies. Best way to do this is to find a bare spot on your forearm or leg and apply a small amount to the desired area. Give it a few hours and if no reaction occurs, you can enjoy. If irritation occurs discontinue usage and consult a doctor or dermatologist before continuing to use this product
***These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.