BHF Home + Beauty’s Bath Salts are formulated with therapeutic grade Essential Oils and organic ingredients to help create a soothing, relaxing, and blissful soak. Combining the properties of dead sea, epsom salt, himalayan salts, hemp oil, and with the fragrance of therapeutic grade essential oils to soothe sore muscles, calm and relax your entire body! Comes in 3oz or 15oz size bags. Several different aromas to choose from. Enjoy some "me time" with your choice of bath soak!
- Exotic ultra-fine salts
- Nutrients to the skin
- Great relieve of muscles aches & pains, and excellent stress reducer
- Tea tree essential oil – Cleansing and soothing irritated/dry skin, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and help with healthy looking complexion and can treat acne.
- Lavender essential oil – Anti-inflammatory, heal acne breakouts and dry skin, provides relaxation, promotes sleep, and eases feeling of tension
- Geranium essential oil – Antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic to help reduce ace breakouts, and skin irritation. Promotes the appearance of clear and healthy skin, and reduce wrinkles “known as the Botox of essential oils”
Rich, Woody, with Musky Sweet Scent:
OakMoss Note Profile:
Top: Sage, Orange, Grapefruit
Base: Oakmoss, Amber, Tonka Bean
Lavender, Herbs, with Aromatic Woods Scent:
Lavenderwood Note Profile:
Middle: Camphor, Chamomile, Sage, Rosemary
Base: Sandalwood, Cedarwood
Tropical and Woodsy Scent:
Tropical Coconut Note Profile:
Top: Benzoin, Coconut Milk
Middle: Coconut, Sandalwood
Base: Cedar, Tonka, Amyris
3oz or 15oz size
To use: Enjoy desired amount in warm bath water. For maximum benefits, soak for at least 20 minutes. Avoid face and eyes.
**NOTE**As with all bath and body products, use caution with sensitive skin if you do not know how you will react with ingredients. Always wash out your tub after use and be careful while getting in and out of your tub as certain oils may cause slick surfaces.
* Due to the handmade nature of my products, no two are identical. Please allow for variations in color as compared to product listing photos and/or previous orders.
**Sensitive Patch Test - Always test products prior to use to check for allergies. Best way to do this is to find a bare spot on your forearm or leg and apply a small amount to the desired area. Give it a few hours and if no reaction occurs, you can enjoy. If irritation occurs discontinue usage and consult a doctor or dermatologist before continuing to use this product
***These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.