BHF Home + Beauty’s Hand & Body Wash is formulated with therapeutic grade Essential Oils and organic ingredients to wrap you in a nurturing bubble of tranquility and peace. Hydrates, condition, and provide luxurious lather.
Use our soaps every day to feel freshly clean, yet never feeling stripped or dry. Enjoy the glow of healthy skin.
- Aloe Vera helps keep skin clear and moisturized
- Free from Sulfates, SLS, SLES and Parabens
- Leaves skin feeling hydrated and conditioned
- Luxurious lather
- Aloe Vera – helps keep your skin clear, hydrated, and anti-aging. Antimicrobial properties and is anti-inflammatory.
- Tea tree essential oil – Cleansing and soothing irritated/dry skin, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and help with healthy looking complexion and can treat acne.
- Lavender essential oil – Anti-inflammatory, heal acne breakouts and dry skin, provides relaxation, promotes sleep, and eases feeling of tension.
Beautiful Day Note Profile:
Sun-kissed sliced apples, diced dewy ripe pear blended, bright wildflowers, and blonde woods
Apricot Freesia Note Profile:
Blend of bright freesia and apricot
Lavenderwood Note Profile:
Middle: Camphor, Chamomile, Sage, Rosemary
Base: Sandalwood, Cedarwood
Vanilla Creme' Note Profile:
Middle: Cake, Vanilla
Base: Bourbon, Sugar
To use: Flip open top dispenser and squeeze desired amount out in hand or cloth. Apply to wet skin, work into a lather and rinse.
* Due to the handmade nature of my products, no two are identical. Please allow for variations in color as compared to product listing photos and/or previous orders.
**Sensitive Patch Test - Always test products prior to use to check for allergies. Best way to do this is to find a bare spot on your forearm or leg and apply a small amount to the desired area. Give it a few hours and if no reaction occurs, you can enjoy. If irritation occurs discontinue usage and consult a doctor or dermatologist before continuing to use this product
***These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.