BHF Home + Beauty’s hydrating Lotion is formulated with therapeutic grade Essential Oils and organic ingredients to help feed, nourish, and moisturize dry skin. Soft and silky-smooth, this lotion combines Shea butter, Apricot Kernel Oil and Sunflower Seed Oil to naturally hydrate and help your skin to be more radiant. Never heavy, greasy, or sticky, just a light and sheer finish.
- Ultra-hydrating and nourishing
- Vitamin E with Sunflower oil
- Skin conditioning & healing formula
- Organic ingredients
- Apricot oil – Rich in fatty acids, apricot oil can make your skin more soft and supple with their moisturizing properties. Acting as an emollient, it helps to keep your skin cells hydrated and counteracts any drying effects associated with exfoliating your skin, creating a healthier and softer skin
- Shea Butter – High in fatty acids, vitamins, anti-inflammatory, hydrates, tones, and nourish skin.
- Tea tree essential oil – Cleansing and soothing irritated/dry skin, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and help with healthy looking complexion and can treat acne.
- Lavender essential oil – Anti-inflammatory, heal acne breakouts and dry skin, provides relaxation, promotes sleep, and eases feeling of tension.
Lavenderwood Note Profile:
Middle: Camphor, Chamomile, Sage, Rosemary
Base: Sandalwood, Cedarwood
Tropical Coconut Note Profile:
Top: Benzoin, Coconut Milk
Middle: Coconut, Sandalwood
Base: Cedar, Tonka, Amyris
Beautiful Day Note Profile:
Sun-kissed sliced apples, diced dewy ripe pear blended, bright wildflowers, and blonde woods
Apricot Freesia Note Profile:
Blend of bright freesia and apricot
To use: Flip open top dispenser and squeeze desired amount on hand and rub on hands, elbows, feet – anywhere your skin need nourishment.
* Due to the handmade nature of my products, no two are identical. Please allow for variations in color as compared to product listing photos and/or previous orders.
**Sensitive Patch Test - Always test products prior to use to check for allergies. Best way to do this is to find a bare spot on your forearm or leg and apply a small amount to the desired area. Give it a few hours and if no reaction occurs, you can enjoy. If irritation occurs discontinue usage and consult a doctor or dermatologist before continuing to use this product
***These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.