BHF Home + Beauty's loose leaf teas are formulated with organic ingredients. Chai originated in India, with the original version made entirely with spices only, such as ginger, cardamom, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves and black pepper—common spices in India that are used for both culinary and medicinal purposes. Today you will find several variations of Chai Tea.
Chai Tea Options:
- Chai Blend with flavors of black tea, cinnamon, clove, ginger, and orange *caffeine
- Rosy Chocolate Chai Blend with flavors of black tea, rose petals, cinnamon chip, ginger, cacao nips, cardamom and cayenne *caffeine
- Turmeric Chai with flavors of turmeric, cinnamon, cardamom, clove, fennel, ginger, licorice, and black pepper *caffeine-free
- Autumn Spice Chai with flavors of cinnamon, ginger, pink peppercorn, dandelion, burdock, star anise, and clove *caffeine-free
Benefits of Chai Tea:
- May lower heart disease risk
- May help manage blood sugar levels
- Give your brain a boost
- Improve your mood
- Lower cholesterol and anti-inflammatory properties
- Contains a high antioxidant load and aids in digestion
Suggested instructions: Pour 8oz of boiling water over 1 tsp of tea and steep for 4 mins. Add 2oz of hot milk or dairy substitute, and sweeten (agave, honey, sugar, etc) to taste.
Small bag (1oz)- yields approximately 10-12 cups of brewed tea
Large Glass (10oz) - yields approximately 55 cups of brewed tea
Due to the different weight of loose leafs, they have slight variations in total weight.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.